Thursday 13 May 2010

Gut Guestimations


Good news. My gut finally came back to me with a memo on a few things we'd like to try out, including, but not limited to (bloody hate that legal jargony phrase, it's completely unnecessary in my mind, legal mastermind that I am):

writing

photography

yoga

French (men and language)

Golf

Meditation

Hiking

Art

Quilting

Gigging with just me and my guitar

Ballet

Ok so I've started the ones in red already which I'm enjoying so far.

The confusion in me never stops. I'm slowly figuring out what I want through the things I know I've tried and don't want. Process of elimination.

Having also downloaded a "find your true calling in life" set of questions I'm going to spend some time with myself in Melbs answering them. Interesting times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment