Sunday 9 May 2010

Letter to my Gut

Hello Gut,

How are you feeling right now? You're a mischievous little bugger and you keep your secrets well hidden from my mind. You've been causing me a lot of strife over the last few years by being so passive, now is the time to rise up! Speak up! What is it that you desire? If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

Why don't you have lunch with my heart, workshop it and then get back to my brain once you've come up with a few suggestions eh?

Lots of Love,

L

4 comments:

  1. Get with the program, gut! hahah! It's doing a fine job...just laying low a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I wish my head, heart and gut would have a team meeting too! why do we always seem to hear crickets when we're finally trying to tune in and are actually listening for an answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the crickets are the answer?! Urrr, I think the Sherpa is getting to me...

    ReplyDelete