Thursday 27 May 2010

Meditation Tonight



After two weeks off I ventured back to my guided meditation session this evening. I've been feeling remarkably better this week (apart from the germ fest) but you know what I mean, internally, in my SELF. And whether that has to do with:
a) finally being able to release the past and the resulting negative tension build up;
b) being run off my feet with a number of rather large changes taking place in my life;
c) the Sherpa's miracle working hands;
d) embracing my Now;
e) all of the above; or
f) none of the above,
I'm not sure, but I know it's right. And good.

The Sherpa was surprised at how well I looked and said that it's as if a weight has been lifted from me. I like the sound of that. Furthermore I wholeheartedly agree with his observation. I feel lighter, clearer. Inspired.

It's a good place to be. I've worked hard to get here. I have a long way to go and I have the rest of my life to discover.

And I've developed a rad new skill: putting out a candle with the force of the channelled energy flow from my hand.

Namaste

1 comment: