Friday 30 July 2010

Friday 9:30am

This morning I'm incredibly destracted. My mind kinda feels like it has a foggy cloud surrounding it, like the fog blocking my office view of Brisbane city this morning. It's prevented air traffic along the East Coast of Australia, no planes landing, no planes taking off. Like my mind.

If anyone from work was reading my blog today they would dob. I'm being entirely unproductive and simply don't want to focus my mind on work, preferring rather to talk feng shui with my mum. Metallic bell - Check. Quartz crystals - Check. 5 element pagoda - Check.

I'm wearing a leopard print dress which is utterly cute and so Frenchy so Chic, but because I'm in a dubious mood I'm thinking that I might have worn the wrong thing today. Why? I don't know.

I also put out house warming invites last night to find this morning that there is something else on that night I would have liked to have gone to. SHIT.

Why is this stuff getting to me? I don't know.

Maybe I just need to take some salmon oil tabs and calm the fuck down.

1 comment:

  1. take the leopard dress off, get in your pjs, crack a bottle of wine and chug down the oil tabs my love!! Feeling you...just woke up with blocked nose, sore head and dry throat. UGH!

    ReplyDelete