Thursday 29 July 2010

Golf Goss

So as mentioned I went to Vic Park last night to bash some balls and let me tell you, I was on form. My swing was good, with minimal inconsistency.

I was at the training end of the range, where the ameteurs were practising and unbeknownst to me I was being watched. I was approached when I went to leave and was looking at clubs to purchase and I got to talking with one of the pros who was astounded by how well I was hitting with my 'dinosaur' clubs. I stole these from dad and they must be about 20 years old, they weigh a tonne, they're built for a man, they are stiff and the grip is apparently too large (and falling apart). So I've been making things a lot harder for myself.


Needless to say he said I had a natural flair, a nice swing and that I should attend some supervised hitting sessions so that I can get instructed properly.


Booked for Monday 7pm and I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you talented little Lanvin-lovin’, golf club-swingin’ be-atch!!! Amazing!!! New avenues, my friend...who knows what could be around the proverbial corner....A European Golf Pro perhaps?!?!?! DO IT!

    ReplyDelete