Thursday 1 July 2010

The Last Night

Tonight is my last night in Hotel Parentals. At least for now. I have a knack of finding my way back here on the regular.

It's always the way when you move that you end up with so much more shit than you originally anticipated. I'm currently surrounded by bags and suitcases and garbage bags and piles of stuff. Thank Geebas I'm only moving suburbs. I can't fathom how I managed to pack up my whole life and then move to London with naught but a suitcase (which incidentally I could fit my 5'10 frame into), and then pack up London and move back here to Brisbane! Shouldn't I get a medal for that or something?

So now, without further ado, I hereby sign off from the L Suite. Regular broadcasting will continue from the plush surrounds of 'the Riffe' pad (name tbd) likely featuring Chuck the Flattie.

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment