Saturday 31 July 2010

Petit Poisson!!

After getting over my trepidation this morning I've had a rather productive Brisbane day. 


For starters the weather was divine - a definite vibe to the breeze. At 27 degrees on 31 July, Winter in this city is a joke. Spring is upon us. I've been wearing my Lanvin sandals around all day and revelling in their divinity on my feet. 


But I've also felt still a little...discombobulated...? Mum must have picked up on it because after mincing around her ankles at her open house and running errands with her at the pet store she offered to get me an aquarium for the Riffe Pad. 


"My guys" are Siamese Crown Fighters, we got three vivid blue boys for a tank with three components in it so they aren't alone (but aren't killing each other either!). Heaven forbid. I wouldn't wish loneliness on even a fishie. 


So now I have my very own Petit Poisson Posse!! They are beautiful and create amazing chi, always moving. And they are my buddies. They will be here to welcome me home in the afternoons. They will fan their fins at me in the mornings. They won't let me down. They won't not text back. They'll be here with me on a Saturday night in. 


Welcome little guys. Im so pleased to have you in my life. 


And thanks to mama bear. x

No comments:

Post a Comment