Monday 19 July 2010

Qantas Calling

Dear Qantas,

Thanks very much for calling me at 8:45am, as I was getting out of my cab to check in, to let me know that my 9:30am flight would be delayed, TWO HOURS. Thanks also for leaving a toll number to call back on. Oh and thanks also for the silly mole at baggage check not knowing anything about anything.

Sitting at the airport on a Monday morning is not what I had in mind and had I known I could have been in bed still!!

The only thing saving your sorry assss is that I am doing some much needed blogging catch up and internet trawling.

Hmff.

______________________________________

Dear Universe, 

OK OK. I get it. Your way or the highway. 

Double Hmff. 


1 comment:

  1. Qantas needs to be punched in the groin. Ha-YA! You poor thing:) Forlorn at the airport...booooooo

    ReplyDelete