Tuesday 13 July 2010

Things I hate grrrhh

PARKING FUCKING TICKETS

I am completely allergic to them. When I see that hideous little white strip of paper fluttering jeeringly at me from Beany's dashboard waves of angry heat begin rolling through my body, my forehead tenses up, my eyes narrow, my teeth gnash producing a vampire-esque snarl.

Last night I got not one, but two parking tickets outside my place. $150 down the goddamned drain that is the State revenue. Please people, lets devote our time and money to busting real crime - drug lords, murderers and rapists. What about rescuing puppies from evil puppy farms, or providing for young disabled people who have no choice but to live in old people's homes? For what it's worth I would be happy if I knew my $150 fine for doing nothing more than parking outside my home was going to these causes. But I know it isn't.

And since when did parking tickets become so expensive!?

Now I have to wait 3 weeks while my permit application is processed. Great.

FRUSTRATIOOOONNN

Calm down, breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was that much-needed ASOS money?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete