Monday 26 July 2010

Tiredness

Again I've returned from Blackwater with naught but tiredness. It really takes it out of me. There are no 'lunch breaks' when I can go out and take a breath of fresh air and stretch the legs. There is severely limited access to anything on the internet - no fb, no shopping sites - drastic. It's simply head down, working hard from 7am till 6pm with no reprise. They are long, trying days.


I get home of an afternoon and head straight to the mess to have some dinner, then I walk around the block twice, then home to collapse on my bed and pass out. And that's it.


I'm still sore from my two hour expedition from Site to Blackwater. I couldn't walk the next day. Literally I'd pinched nerves in my hips or something and was hobbling for the next three days. Tragic.


Wa wa wa

No comments:

Post a Comment