Friday 9 July 2010

Universal Shift

I returned last night to my meditation group after four long, hectic, rollercoaster weeks. And boy did I need it. Generally I'm the one in the circle that's squirming by half time, shifting around, joints cracking, limbs needing stretching, accidentally brushing people beside me. But last night I must have really needed the therapy because I wanted to stay longer in that place. Very soft light, very quiet. Such a beautiful peaceful place inside myself, feeding off the energy in the room.

It became clear to me afterward that I had meant to go last night to meet the Sherpa's brother. Instantly he gravitated toward me and we started to talk about universal shift and how to connect or tune into this energy. We stayed back after the session, me asking a squillion questions, he answering them with the things I needed to hear. He showed me how to channel my energy in my hands and how to direct it into his. He demonstrated that everything is a vibrational energy and therefore we are everything, we are all connected in this way. My mind is still grasping at that notion. But my heart already knows it.

Two hours later we smiled and hugged, acknowledging another universal shift.

We are meeting under a tree in the park on Sunday to talk more Universe.

1 comment:

  1. wow! Go sherps’ bro! Sounds awesome babe. Glad you’re back there. It seems to be a good place for you. Talk pronto xo

    ReplyDelete