Friday 24 September 2010

Leaving for London

So I've been doing a bit of research on trusty google about swelling on planes. My feet and ankles swell heaps unfortunately and they generally take a day or two to go back down.

Since I'm in London for 10 days max I need a quick fix to hit the ground running, minus the bloat monster.

I searched high and low on long haul flight beauty tactics but there was really only a lot of "drink a tank of water and make sure you keep moving" advice which is of course correct. But not entirely genius.

THEN, it occurred to me - how the hell do the hosties do all these long haul flights while maintaining their annoyingly fresh demeanour sans kankles?

The answer friends: COMPRESSION HOSE. That's right! They apply the pressure so that my feet stay their narrow dainty selves the whole while!

It may be old news to some but for me this has been a break through! Let's see how they go on the 23 hour journey I begin tonight...

PS. They are black and look exactly like every other opaque tights. Stylin too. YES

No comments:

Post a Comment