Tuesday 14 September 2010

London Calling

You guys, I'm holidaying in London from 25th September!

It was all very sudden but now that it's booked, and two weeks away, I'm BESIDE myself.

As a result, I've been planning up a storm. I only have 10 days with which to shop, eat, drink, party and clay pigeon shoot, with my gorgeous London posse. Suffice it to say, it will be a whirlwind tour!

I think I might be heading here, and here, and most definitely here

This was my fave place to go. Oooh and so was this

And let's not forget the must visits:
Harvey Nics, Selfridges, Harrods, Kings Road, Oxy Street, Bond Street, and my all time fave Liberty which I have a loyalty card for that sits in my wallet all forlorn and wanting desperately to be used.

I feel like I'm going home...

No comments:

Post a Comment