Monday 13 September 2010

Opera Picnic

Saturday was superb.

I went for a super athlete walk in the morning and soaked up the sunshine and Brisbane Spring time glory.

On the homeward journey I found $50 on the ground and with no one in sight I took this as an omen, a gift for loving the universe right back.

I subsequently spent $48 at the French van at the Powerhouse farmer's markets on Roquefort, pate, bread sticks, fresh strawbs and lilies.

All this was quite fortunate because that evening I was going to "Opera Under the Stars" - the Marriage of Figaro and I needed to take a picnic dinner. Perfect!

BTW, Brisbane is in the throws of the Brisbane Festival right now meaning that the whole city is full to the brim with amazing arts and culture. It's really quite phenomenal and I'm very impressed with my little city!

No comments:

Post a Comment