Wednesday 15 September 2010

Weakness Wednesday

One of my greatest weaknesses (yes I do have a few, I'm human) is M&Ms.

Flattie had a family pack of M&Ms in the fridge the other day (I know, M&Ms do NOT live in the fridge) and I sneakily took a handful. Or five. I couldn't stop! Dang!

When I was living in NYC I would polish off a pack a day. And I lost weight (which had nothing to do with the fact that I was doing 18 hour pillar to post days and only eating a narni). 

There is something about the crunchie goodness, the chocolate and shell combo that makes them so ridiculously enjoyable. They are my archilles heel.

If there was only one packet of M&Ms left in the world with no more ever being produced EVER for some ungodly reason, I would pledge my first born child for that packet. That is to say if the possessor was interested in my first born child. They may want some form of monetary compensation, or perhaps a time machine or something rad like that. But either way, I would give anything for it.

That's how much I love M&Ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment