Friday 22 October 2010

8:54pm EST

4 days at site down.


Tonight is a night for doing washing. 


Stocking the fridge with protein.


Sitting on the couch watching crap tv. 


Having a long hot shower to wash the coal and dust from my pores.


I'm ever so slightly melancholy. Tears welled in my eyes five minutes ago. For what? Exhaustion maybe? 


Burgeoning loneliness?


I'm doing so well keeping out negative thoughts from my mind. Focusing on all positive stuff and knowing that the universe has me on a divine path. 


Yet, I can't help but feel the need for some pure love in my life. 


Someone to put their arm around me. 


Someone to touch my face.


Someone to chat with.


Someone to make me a hot cup of tea.


Some one's neck to snuggle into when I go to bed. 


Someone who will snuggle me back. 


I miss that warm glow deep inside my soul that is love. And security through that love. 


I haven't felt that way for a long time and I think that's what I'm craving. 


More than a donut or chunk of chocolate cake.


Love come get me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment