Sunday 10 October 2010

Long Haul Flight Tips

Firstly, I am pleased to report that the compression tights worked a treat! And while I was glad to be rid of them after the 26 hours I have to owe my skinny feet to them. 


Secondly, Emirates.


Reasons to fly Emirates:


1. Hot male hosties. It's TRUE. They are hot. 


2. The roof of the cabin lights up with tiny stars for sleep time.


Reasons not to fly Emirates:


1. Rude female hosties. I wasn't on the receiving end of this rudeness but I did hear the attitude flying all around me. 


2. No night pack. Qantas gives you a rad little night pack with an eye mask, cotton socks, mini tooth brush and tooth paste and mini bottles of water and snacks. Emirates does none of this. Boo. 


3. The "one stopover" trip when really there are two. We got off the plane at Singapore AND Dubai. TWO


4. Then monotone blather of the Arabic that seemed to go on FOREVER. For someone who speaks a few languages, and enjoys studying them, Arabic is truly a hideous succession of clicking hiccuping and gulping. 


There you have it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment