Thursday 4 November 2010

10:30pm EST

Long walk with Boo tonight. We chatted about our life. He's considering lipo on the spare tyre. I'm considering lipo on my life. 


It now seems that I have this Pied Piper-esque ability to attract unavailable men. 


B has a girlfriend down south who is/was apparently supposed to be moving up to join him.


He isn't "fussed" about the girlfriend sitch explaining that a "rut" would be an understatement, and apparently I am "doing his head in". 


Let's face it, I'm flattered and all, but really?


1. I hate whingers; and


2. I don't get involved with guys who are unavailable (emotionally and mentally) (And OK so I learnt my lesson the first time with T).


So this is a shout out to B - and all those dudes out there who are having a mare:


BE HONEST - SORT YOUR SHIT and don't move on to other pastures until you do.


It's a shame because I really do fancy B. We get along well. He makes me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment