Monday 15 November 2010

12:52pm EST

Today is a day I can't get into work.


I'm distracted wholly.


After backing up on the party front both Friday and Saturday night I am feeling a little worse for wear still.


I want to hydrate, have a facial, inject nutrients back into my skin.


I also want to pass a motion to not drink in excess ever again. What is the point? It only serves to make me a damn fool who doesn't know what time it is.


I had an epiphany this morning and this is largely feeding my lack of concentration, that I drink and smoke to cover up stuff. There is a need in me to do it. But what is that need? Where does it come from?


Is it because I feel like I can't be myself when I am out with friends/boys?


Is it a confidence thing?


Is it a mystery veil, a barrier that stands between the me deep down and everyone else getting to know that deep down me?


Is it sheer boredom?


Perhaps it's a combination of these things. All I know at this point; it can't go on like this.


I am willing to change. I am willing to release the need.

No comments:

Post a Comment