Saturday 6 November 2010

Saturday

Aside from getting up at 5am and going for a super athlete work out at the gym I have spent the majority of today on my couch, napping, watching crap tv and gazing out at the amazing blue sky.


For reasons unknown to me I'm completely lazy and unmotivated to get off it. 


I know I should. Saturdays minus hangovers are fabulous. 


But I'm so tired. And I feel like carb loading because of my tiredness. 


Also, I feel like some trifle. I do love trifle. Maybe with some syrup in it as well.


Boo is in Sydney and I miss him. 


Mama L is going back to France soon too but I wish she would stay. It would be so nice to have her here full time. 


Also, I just bought some white converse sneakers and a red dress on ASOS. 

1 comment:

  1. ba-habe! wish i was there full time too! Loving the cons and the red dress. Pair them together and get your chic on at Piaf! Sounds like an amazing little place! While you’re in Southbank you’ve GOT TO check out 5th Element on little stanley street. You will LOVE! We went there for our wedding anniversary when we stayed the night at the Stamford. Go go go! Best wine list for 2009. Gorgeous tapas, great vibe. very cool. miss u!!

    ReplyDelete