Thursday 17 February 2011

We have a WINNER!!!

People this is a formal apology for my MIA status these last weeks (months?).

Life has ramped up quite considerably and I can now confirm I have won the trifector:

1) new apartment;

2) new man;

3) new job (well, promotion...).

It's hard to believe there was a time in my life where I would sit idle for hours, pondering what to do with my time.

Web surfing.

Painting my nails.

Watching tv.

Sometimes a little bored.

Sometimes a little lonely.

Consider this my COMPLETE 180.

On the eve of my 29th birthday I'm finding my schedule packed full of events, people, sugar soaping walls, searching for bargain furniture on ebay, three day long dates with the man, trips to site, negotiations for a new job and not a spare moment to take a breath.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment