Friday 16 July 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart

I have a confession to make.
I'm scared of going to see Eclipse for fear that I will see it and be so overcome with mad passion for Edward Cullen that I will leave the cinema with the horrid reality of only being in a cinema watching a fantasy world and a man/vampire who doesn't exist and even though his real life persona is well and truly alive, that I will never even come close to him. I can feel the despair and depression rising in my gut as I type.

It's silly. But that's where I am right now. Desperate for some masculinity in my life that doesn't include my diminutive, grunting, Melbourne chipped flat mate or moronic yobs lurking around in high viz.

Woe.

2 comments:

  1. At least you get to see the damn movie!!! Last I saw of Edward was in my living room with you watching Twilight! So miserably far behind...I need to listen to the sound-track, pronto! PS: loving the new blog background and set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chars love. You're right. I should shut my trap and watch the damn thing already!!

    Wa wa wa!! :)

    ReplyDelete