Friday 13 August 2010

Precision polish

You guys I just did my nails in the work dunny. If it was a nude colour I would do it this afternoon. But for this evening I've chosen to go with a deep blood red. I don't think its even a red - more of a burgundy but its my fave colour and has been for a good three years. "Ruby Fruit" by Max Factor.

So, the application of this colour takes skill. As does typing with freshly painted nails (!).

I needed time. There are a few spills here and there and I was just thinking I'd love to have a precision tool that 'mops' up the spills onto my skin. I have cotton tips but I really need something a little sharper than that with a cotton tip dipped in remover.

Like if my cuticle pusher was actually a cotton tip so I could slide in and 'delete' the bits I don't want.

All in all I think I did quite well though....

No comments:

Post a Comment