Friday 13 August 2010

D - Day

Date Day.

I was all fidgety at meditation again last night. Spent the duration not going into my higher self but dreaming instead about outfits and witty remarks I would make on my date tonight.

Woke up this morning with a bloody RASH on my face. A tiny cluster of white heads that made me shit myself (I know, a lot of bodily functions happening right now - did someone say FIGHT OR FLIGHT!?). I NEVER get rashes!!?? It's an indication of how freaked out I've been all week.

So what to do? How to treat it? On consulting mum she said to hang up immediately and get to the chemist to get some drying medication. "And some bloody Rescue Remedy darling".

Thankfully, in the span of the call and donning my coat the rash had gone down considerably and now is but a mere red blotch on my face. Totally manageable. I am a master of disguise on the cosmetics front.

Half a bottle of rescue remedy down.

My receptionist took pity on my frazzled nerves and gave me an antihistamine for the rash.

It's 10:50am.

Hhhhhhhhhhh *deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment