Sunday 24 October 2010

8:45pm EST

This was an amazing Sunday.


Brunch with the girls was wonderful. It's so good to see them. We all get so busy in our lives but there is reason why we all continue to catch up. We are such good company for each other. I love hearing their news and I love telling them mine. 


It left a warm glow in my chest. 


Bought a gorgeous little white summer dress with metal beading neckline feature. LOVE


Visited with the parents for a few hours to chat and have tea. 


Scoped out my sister's new living arrangements at West End.


Sat and watched the afternoon clouds roll around the sun on the Kangaroo Point cliffs. Beautiful. The warm sun with a cooler afternoon breeze drifting across my skin carrying the scent of jasmine and jacaranda blossoms. There is purple every where. 
(NB this was taken with my blackberry camera, not my big girl camera - amazing.)


Went for a massive hour + walk on the River walk with Boo and the Jets. 


Dyed my eyelashes black so I don't need to wear mascara.


Cleaned my fishies out. And fed them. They're hungry boys.


Packed my bags for another three days at site. 


It was a full, balanced, beautiful Spring Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment