Wednesday 9 June 2010

Day 2 & 3 RAW

Re Raw - I've been doing so well you guys! Raw everything! Another beautiful smoothie this morning and fresh salad with the brazil nut cheese today INSTEAD of the potential giant chunk cookies that were parked in front of me for about four hours in a meeting today AND the ridiculously fresh baguettes that came in at lunch....

Did I mention the cookies....they were giant, choc chip, moist in the middle. They were crying out to me, I lost concentration more than once but I didn't yield to their evil powers! And now, I'm feeling light and happy at the fact that I do have the will power to withstand such brutal adversity.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I so want to do it! Where do u get the brazil nut cheese stuff??? And what else r u eating? Only vegan stuff? Ideas please

    ReplyDelete